CHAMPS/Class Rules & Expectations
We follow CHAMPS classroom expectations for success. CHAMPS is a school-wide classroom management system that provides students with what they need to succeed. CHAMPS stands for Conversation, Help, Activity, Movement, Participation, and Success.
In addition, our classroom rules are:
1. Listen and follow directions.
2. Raise your hand to speak.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Respect your classmates and teachers.
Our classroom consequences (to encourage and praise) are:
1. Warning (verbal reminder and redirection) OR Praise for doing the right thing
2. Sign a Responsibility slip (kept for reflection and reference) OR Sign a Team LEAD Keep Doing What I'm Doing slip
3. Parent Contact (phone call, email, and/or Student Reflection Sheet to be signed and returned)